Tuesday, January 25

Moving

This coming Saturday, I will move to a different city and away from the person I have been living with for the past seven years. There are a lot of different emotions going on concerning this move. I am definitely sad about having to move away from this neighborhood but most of all sad about moving apart from my roomie. Having lived together with her for so long, allowed us to be completely transparent with each other and we also have learned to work as a team. She has seen me in my worst and also in my best, we have gone through a lot of things together, that is for sure.

At the same time I am also excited and looking forward to what these next five months will bring. It will be a great opportunity to learn a lot things that I needed to learn for a long time. It will also be a busy time with getting ready for the wedding, graduating, applying for a job and getting things in order for my Canadian citizenship. So one thing is for sure, it will not get boring. I love the people that I am moving in with and I know that it will be okay since I have been sleeping over there numerous times and also been together with them for prolonged periods of time. I guess I just know that I am not doing so great with transitions and that is a little bit frightening. I want to give myself the time to adjust to the new living situation and don't be hard on myself.

Writing about what is going on in my life and how I feel about it, is definitely a stress reliever for me. Just taking the past 15 minutes to just write this blog has relieved me of some stress which is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment