Wednesday, January 19
Getting Started
I decided to face my fear of cooking head on by just going for it. I realized that if I am just cooking for myself it is far less intimidating because I am the only one who has to like and eat it. So I started off with branching of what I just had a few days ago mushrooms in butter and garlic. Since we didn't have any mushrooms at home I decided to go for snow peas instead. I just kept on tasting a snow pea here and there till I found them to be done. I used extra garlic because I just love the taste of it together with vegetables. The end product was really good and I was proud of myself for having made it even without a recipe. I think I used about 4 cloves of garlic and a 3/4 pack of snow peas. I am sure I will make that dish again, I am convinced it would go well with some rice and a good piece of meat. I just ate them like that as a snack and loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment