Monday, January 24
Pots, Pans & Stoves
You know how it is when you are used to a certain sets of pots, pans and your own stove? You know where to set the heat to so that your food doesn't boil over, you know your good and bad pots and pans. You are used to the sounds and smells that come with your kitchen. That all changes when you cook at someone else's house. You have to figure out all of that and it's just another potential for disaster. Well, maybe I am painting the picture a little bit too black but you know what I mean. It just adds another factor of stress that wouldn't be there if you would cook in your own kitchen. Then it also doesn't matter if you burn something into the pan, it's your own stuff and it's your fault if you ruin it, it's an entirely different story if you use someone else's equipment. I am just going to take it one step at a time and will have to be patient with myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment