Wednesday, December 22

2011

It's unbelievable but 2011 is just days away. When I think about the coming year my thoughts go automatically to all the changes that are awaiting me. They are exciting and at the same time I know they will take some time to get used to. I have always been one to journal especially when there is lots going on in my life. Since I know this will happen soon enough, I thought I might as well start writing now :)

Starting in January I will move to a different city and away from the person I have been living with for 6 years. At the same time I will move in with a great family and know that living with them for 5 months will teach me many useful things. I will also start my last course of my Master's in January. I cannot wait to graduate in May and finally leave the chapter of school behind me. The biggest event and change of my life this coming year will happen on July 9 when I will get married.

As time moves on I will comment on how these different parts of my life will plan out. It's so funny, 2011 seems to be just around the corner but just because it's 2011 and not 2010 it seems so far away at the same time. I am telling myself, "I will start packing in 2011, or I will get my resume fixed up in 2011". I just want this year to end and then I will head into the changes once 2011 hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment